On April 4, Carole Brouillette was invited by Réseau M and the Réseau des femmes d’affaires du Québec (Quebec businesswomen’s network) to discuss what had made her seek out a mentor. She shared her qualms and lessons learned and with women entrepreneurs working in such fields as wind turbine blade recycling, management consulting and optimizing workforce cognitive well-being. An inspiring opportunity to reaffirm that good ideas deserve to come to fruition — and with a little help, if that’s what it takes!
- Webinar on Project Management in an Information Management Context.
- GREGI set to publish a work on information governance
- KM World 2017: fascinating progress in information management
- Carole Brouillette shares her mentorship experience
- Conference in Montréal: information management and cloud computing